I’m Ryosuke Iritani (入谷亮介), a Research Scientist at iTHEMS RIKEN, Wako, Saitama, Japan.
I use mathematics to understand biology.
- Going to give a plenary, award talk at the Annual Meeting of Japan Society of Mathematical Biology (Sept)
- Paper published at Evolution Letters!!
- Paper published at PNAS!
- Paper published at Ecology Letters!
- Paper published at Ecology and Evolution!
- Nov: New preprint posted, as a co-author with J Abe et al.
- Aug: Really honored to receive Young Scholar Award from Japan Society for Mathematical Biology!（日本数理生物学会・研究奨励賞）
- Aug: Asher Leeks left back for UK. Come back whenever you want to!
- Jul: Paper published at Trends in Ecology and Evolution!
- Jun: I’ll soon start searching for computational/mathematical postdoc (3yrs) who can possibly start from 1st April, 2021. Projects include my own and one’s proposed one, so that we can mutually expand the research areas. Please contact me if you have any inquiry. Official ad will appear in one month-ish.
- Apr: Asher Leeks arrived from University of Oxford. Welcome, Asher!
- Apr: Received grant from JSPS. I’ll work on genomic imprinting in angiosperms.
- Dec 2019: Really honored to receive the Suzuki Award (young researcher award) from the Ecological Society of Japan! （日本生態学会・研究奨励賞） Yay~
- Nov: Paper published at Journal of Ecology!
- Aug: Received a start-up grant from Japan Society of the Promotion of Science (JSPS)!
- Mar: Received the Best English Presentation Award (Evolution) at the Annual Meeting of Ecological Society of Japan 2019.